So this is the time of year when everyone decides to make themselves a better person during the next up and coming year. Most people do this though by giving up things; giving up smoking, giving up eating, giving up clutter, and so on and so forth. I decided this year that I was going to choose to not give up something but to take an active stand to become a better person!! The three things I have decided to do are; learn guitar, post to my blog on a somewhat regular basis, and participate in the 365 project!!
I can't wait!!! My kindred spirit Kim at the Daisy Cottage inspired me with her photography so much that I went out and bought myself a new dSLR camera. I think the 365 project is the perfect way to get used to using it!!!
And of course my ever inspirational Lucy at the White Farm House has inspired me to keep the blog up!! she is so motivational!!
So let's take this journey together and see what 2010 will bring!!!